Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nifty Aprons

I love to make aprons.  I can customize them if you'd like using a different design or fabric.
My favorite aprons are reversible because then you can pick which side you like best that day.

These aprons show both sides.  One is slightly larger than the other.  The one with the pink pocket has Easter eggs and some glitter in the fabric and the one with the circles and flowers is perfect for spring. Adult $20, Child $15
Some aprons I have made in the past have strings that coordinate with the other side.  I also like to make mommy-daughter aprons using the same fabrics because that's so fun. Adult $20, Child $15
A customer ordered four aprons for her grandchildren for Christmas.  She purchased the fabric and I got a little creative.  She loved them.  These are not reversible.  $12 each.
 A Robin's blue reversible apron in child size. Adult $20, Child $15
 Earthtone apron in child size. Adult $20, Child $15
 This Fancy apron was among the first designs I made.  A friend brought me a picture and asked me to make one like this for her sister's Christmas present years ago.  Her sister was so surprised and really liked it. $25
 Do you have a favorite apron?  What makes it your favorite?  If you don't, why not order one?

No comments:

Post a Comment