Microwave Potato Bags have been best sellers since I started this little business. The 100% cotton bag wicks the moisture away from the potato so it's not soggy. No more heating up the oven to bake four potatoes. $6
Snazzy Scissors-Personalized scissors for the teacher, friend, or couponer in your life (or for YOU!)
The best part is that you know which scissors are yours if someone takes them to a different room. $3
Fabric Covered Mousepads help brighten up your workspace and come in a variety of designs. $3
Glass seasonal magnets are always a fun addition to a gift or just to cheer up your fridge. Price varies.
Nifty Chore Chart is a chore chart so you don't have to clean the whole house on one day of the week.
There are magnets on the back to hold this to your fridge and chores for each day of the week and a small list of daily chores on the front.
I like it because I don't have to write down on my to do list that I need to dust or clean the bathroom. I just do it on the day I decided each week.
I can easily customize this with chores you'd prefer or on different days of the week. There is a variety of papers available. $3
What can I customize for you that will help your life?
No comments:
Post a Comment